SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
For deliveries within Singapore
- FREE courier delivery for orders SGD$50 & above
- SGD$3 delivery charge for orders below SGD$50
We use TA-Q-BIN courier service for Singapore deliveries. A tracking number will be emailed to you after your order has been shipped. It takes 2 - 4 working days after order date for your order to reach you. During peak periods, it may take slightly longer.
International shipping is via FEDEX or Singapore Post Registered Airmail (SingPost), based on customer’s choice. FEDEX is a faster and more convenient shipping method. With FEDEX or SingPost, a tracking number will be emailed to you after your order has been shipped.
We ship worldwide. We have listed below shipping rates to some countries and the estimated delivery lead-times after orders are placed. If you wish to make an order to be delivered to a country not on the following list, we will be glad to assist. Please write to us at email@example.com
- SingPost Registered Airmail, FREE delivery for orders SGD$50 & above. SGD$5 flat fee for orders below SGD$50 (7– 10 working days)
- FEDEX, FREE delivery for orders SGD$200 & above. SGD$15 flat fee for orders below SGD$200 (3 – 5 working days)
Zone A (Hong Kong, Taiwan, China mainland, South Korea, Indonesia, Thailand, Australia)
- SingPost Registered Airmail, SGD$7 flat fee (6 – 11 working days)
- FEDEX SGD$25 flat fee (3 - 6 working days)
Zone B (France, UK, US, Canada)
- SingPost Registered Airmail, SGD$9 flat fee (6 - 11 working days)
- FEDEX SGD$35 flat fee (4 - 7 working days)
For international shipments, the customer or recipient is responsible for sales tax or import duties levied by the country you are shipping to.
OTHER SHIPPING TERMS
- Jemsa reserves the right to amend or discontinue the above shipping terms at any time.
- Order value used to determine shipping charge for Singapore delivery is after any applicable promotional discount or voucher.
- No refund of shipping fee for product exchange or return.
- Orders will be shipped to the Delivery Address provided by customer upon checkout. Customer has to provide the correct delivery address and recipient's name and telephone details when submitting order. Any returned package to Jemsa due to an invalid address provided or if the package is unclaimed despite delivery attempt, customer has to bear the shipping cost necessary for re-shipping. A return or refund will not be allowed for such cases.